Various Types of Molasses Produced in Sugar Factories are as following
- Molasses from sugarcane factories which produce raw sugar
- Molasses from beetroot sugar factories
- Molasses from refineries which convert raw cane sugar to white sugar
- Molasses from refineries which convert raw beetroot sugar to white sugar
- Molasses from factories which extract sugar from molasses
Annually more than 35 Million Tons of molasses is obtained globally from the sugarcane. According to statistics of the Association of Iranian Sugar Factories, in 2015 Iran has produced 506,728 Tons of molasses. Considering the composition of molasses, it is a valuable source of Glucose, Nitrogen compounds and materials. Molasses has a variety of applications.
as Animal feed, fertilizer, fuel, forming or adding color to materials
adding taste to food, black ink production, human feed, extra sugar extracting, and producing Betaine.
As a feedstock in Fermentation industry: For manufacturing
- Medical Ethanol and acetic acid
- Bakery yeast
- Glutamic acid
- Citric acid
- Single-cell protein
- Lactic acid
- Acetone and Butanol
There are no reviews yet.