1. Any colour can be applied to it after the coating.
2. Great for humid and coastal areas because they are highly exposed to sultry and moisture.
3. Larma is made from the bark of almond and pomegranate oak trees and that is why it is eco-friendly and non-toxic.
4. Suitable temperature resistance (The Larma temperature range is between minus 30 degrees and positive 200 degrees Celsius).
5. The thermal shock resistance is between minus 15 degrees to 190 degrees Celsius.
6. Reasonably priced (each kilo of Larma covers an area of 8 to 10 square metres).
8. Usability of the facility in 4 hours after applying the Rust Converter.
9. Suitable for corrosions up to 500 microns (A – C grade).
There are no reviews yet.