How to use
This product is a concentrate and must be diluted prior to use.
Dilute 500 ml of the product in 500 ml of distilled water and immerse the tool in the solution after rinsing, so that all cavities are soaked in the solution. Remove the tool and rinse with sterilized water after 10 minutes.
- Wear personal protective equipment when working with the solution.
- Rinse with plenty of water in case of the eye contact.
- Free of aldehyde and acids
- Neutral pH
- User friendly
- No residues
- No odor, gas or toxic vapors
- A fast acting disinfectant
- Excellent compatability, causing no corrosion
- No need to ventilate the place of use
Disinfection of all of heat-sensitive/resistant items
All types of endoscopic instruments and devices, laryngoscope blades, mask, etc.
Spectrum of activity
Bacteria spores (bacillus subtilis)
60 minutes – log4
Bacillus subtilis spore count ATCC-6633
There are no reviews yet.