A cervical collar, also known as a neck brace, is a medical device used to support a person’s neck. Cervical collars are used therapeutically to relieve pain, although they are usually not worn for long periods of time. Soft cervical collars are the least restrictive, allowing the closest to normal range of motion. As many as most of patients report reduced pain with their use . The soft neck collar is distinguished by the warming and supportive effect, not bulky, heavy or rigid.
- Supports cervical spine in neutral or anatomical position
- Designed for minimum neck and head control
- control pain in mild osteoarthritis and cervical disc herniation
- reduce pain in cervical muscles spasm
- Protect sensitive areas after a sprain/strain or whiplash type injuries
- Decrease pain and swelling.
- Collar mostly remind patient of excessive motions and Uses as a kinesthetic reminder
- A combination of mild control and high comfort
- Made of superior quality materials from medium firm foam covered in natural stockinet.
- providing a superior amount of comfort using a non-irritating, soft covering
- Easy to remove and can be adjusted with the hook and loop closure
- Durable and washable stockinet
- adjustable for different
- You may need to sleep without a pillow if you sleep with your collar on. Make sure your pillow is comfortable and supports your head and neck if you sleep without a collar.
- During activity, keep your computer monitor at eye level. Place documents you are reading into a holder at eye level.
- As your pain gets better, you may be able to remove the collar for a short time each day. This time will increase until you no longer need the collar. Do the following to put on your soft cervical collar:
There are no reviews yet.